Subject: Displacement Envs Article
From: [email-masked] (Phil South)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 95 14:19 BST-1

In the article about displacement envelopes in the March 95 issue of LWPro, 
the author, Dan Ablan, talks about surfacing his water with a nice silky 
finish. Indeed it is a lovely silky surface, and I was wondering as there 
are no details as to how he achieved this effect in the piece (it was about 
displacement and not surfacing of course) if either John or Dan could give 
us a hint as to how it was done?

regards

snouty

---
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-
Phil South <[email-masked]>   bortaS blr jablu'DI'reH QaQqu' 
nay'
            "To be is to do" - Rousseau * "To do is to be" - Sartre
                      "Do be do be do" - Sinatra
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-

--
[email-masked] (Phil South) sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]